Upon successful completion of the program, participants will be able to:
- Describe the core components one should include in the medical history of the patient with a new rash.
- State the differential of a new-onset rash in a sexually active adult.
- Choose the appropriate diagnostic work-up to evaluate for the possibility of the STD.
- Discuss the appropriate treatment for the STD.
- Discuss management of sex partners of people with the STD.
- Discuss appropriate STD/HIV prevention counseling for people with the STD.